I like Hammocks.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Is it hot yet?

Well, that one way to find out.

a-dscf1931.jpg
 
Hi Sanji

er....

Thats now quite how it works in Idea world...

I supply the bits and know how, they build their own.

I want them to be able to build anything they need when they grow up.

Encouraging them now gives them the confidence.

Thats why they ahve both built their own bikes from scrap parts, their own canoes and now their own sailing boats - Big Idea is still building his and Little Idea is fine tuining his.

Just found some nice hobo type pots tonight and bought them for their xmas stockings...

There was 3, so I bought one for the wifes boyfriend.

He needs to learn how to build things too.
 
They forecast -3 deg C, 45 mph winds and some serious rain tonight.

Sounds like its time to go hammock testing..
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE