I finally made up my mind!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pitta-pitta

Banned
Dec 5, 2009
Huddersfield
You might all remember I was looking to buy a nice knife before Chrimbo. In the end I did. Well kinda!

I bought two. The wife wasn't happy.

I bought an Enzo Badger with a convex grind. It's extremely sharp and the one I bought was really nice looking with buffalo horn, vulcanized fiber and G10 with mosaic pins for the handle. It's a great knife and really gets the job done whilst being a bit different from all the Woodlore clones about. I nearly bought a Busse but they looked a bit to combatty for my liking.

The other knife I had made by a young blacksmith from Sheffield called William Rogers. Hope he doesn't mind me mentioning his name here. He made me a very flashy folding bowie knife. I showed him some pictures and he made it from scratch for me. Its about 12 inches long when opened, full bowie sized, is razor sharp and really caused a stir last time I went shooting with some mates. It's too good to use really. It's a bloody work of art.

Not sure it's quite what I set out to get but I've got to say the end result is really something else. It's the biggest folder I've ever seen and is a really sharp nice knife. It makes me feel a bit like a Mississippi pimp but I love it!:lmao:

I'd post some pictures of them if I could but I don't seem to be able to?

Thanks for all your help on this. It was a long learning curve. I ended up with two knifes that I'll cherish forever.

My next knife is going to be one of Bernie Garland's. After the wife recovers from these two of course.
:D

pitta-pitta

Banned
Dec 5, 2009
Huddersfield
You're right. It was easy.:lmao:

enzoknife.jpg

FoldingbowieJamesRogers.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE