i am sick of normal life so am demanding another brokkers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
pitch 8,...?

pitch 11....?

its a wood!,...

has Pitch 11 got a hook up?? cos if its raining an i get a frizz on , i,m gonna need to use my GHD's!,...

please dont turn this into Migglewood,...

designated pitches, fire pits , palletwood, belltents, and massive cast iron structures to cook your Scooby Doo spegetti shapes on, really do spoil it for me.

can i just bring the caravan?..

why not just go in the MetroCentre Carpark?....

i,m in a bad mood anyway,..but this is pushing me over the edge,....

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Calm yersen Ray :rolleyes::D its sorted, av even laid on a couple of scouts to carry your hair care bag :p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
cheers stu ive decided not to get a bed and stick with what i know so i'll be swinging :D

sorry about your flood vandeen hope you can still make it ?

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Just started putting up the shed, not fantastically easy in the dark, going to get it done in the morning and hopefully be with you guys mid afternoon!

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
think the highlight of this weekend for me was at 11 this morning when chis let out a blood curdling cry of FECC OFF DOG!!! JAMIE YOUR DOGS ARE TRYING TO DRINK THE SPIT OUT OF MY MOUTH!! oh how we laughed :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE