i am sick of normal life so am demanding another brokkers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
hahahahaha,....

ah ok then,....

just told her its not that kind of gathering,..so she's not bothered nah,...she's gonna go shopping instead,...

ok just me an the lad then,...

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
right ive held off incase i jinks this again like the last 2 times something has come up but me and the nephew are coming although im full of man flu i'll brave it although lounging about with plenty of tea and sympathy would be appreciated not that i would ever milk a major illness like man flu...just ask our lass ;)
now important stuff im in two minds hammock or buy one of them wire camp beds £10 @ gooutdoors and use my cheq bed roll any thoughts on them there camp beds any good ?

look forward to seeing old faces and new on saturday

andy

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
right ive held off incase i jinks this again like the last 2 times something has come up but me and the nephew are coming although im full of man flu i'll brave it although lounging about with plenty of tea and sympathy would be appreciated not that i would ever milk a major illness like man flu...just ask our lass ;)
now important stuff im in two minds hammock or buy one of them wire camp beds £10 @ gooutdoors and use my cheq bed roll any thoughts on them there camp beds any good ?

look forward to seeing old faces and new on saturday

andy

to be honest Andy, you'll be comfy,..but if your looking to stay off the ground for warmth cos of the old man flu,..your better off without,...

even this time of year, with out the right insulation under you the thin canvas of one of those things will just make you colder,

your probably better off in a good bag/bivi setup on the floor,....

in the spruces its nice and soft too,...i always roll up a good bed of leaves and litter first,....

always sleep like a baby,...(or is that the whisky?)

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well I had intended on Friday night, then it was looking like Saturday morning, now I don't know what's happening at all....

The reason? I flooded again last night!

The contents of my garage bar the cars and motorbikes are all in my lounge, so when I've posted this & finished this bottle of whisky I'm gonna finish the clean up and get the vehicles back down from the higher ground and tucked up for the night then I might grab a few hous kip before heading back to the office, which also smells of poo as it flooded from the sewers too!!

She's gonna flip when she gets back and sees the mess, ah well plenty more bottles where this one came from. Started with a ten year old, still got a couple of 12 year olds and an 18 year old to go before I even have to resort to the standard single malts & then there's always the blends.

Laters.

Soggy from Newcastle

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Well I had intended on Friday night, then it was looking like Saturday morning, now I don't know what's happening at all....

The reason? I flooded again last night!

The contents of my garage bar the cars and motorbikes are all in my lounge, so when I've posted this & finished this bottle of whisky I'm gonna finish the clean up and get the vehicles back down from the higher ground and tucked up for the night then I might grab a few hous kip before heading back to the office, which also smells of poo as it flooded from the sewers too!!

She's gonna flip when she gets back and sees the mess, ah well plenty more bottles where this one came from. Started with a ten year old, still got a couple of 12 year olds and an 18 year old to go before I even have to resort to the standard single malts & then there's always the blends.

Laters.

Soggy from Newcastle

My woes just pailed after reading yours Gary , good luck wi it fella .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Ahh that would make sense, in the lowland, small leafed canopy, wet ground ,near midge heaven when the ground starts streaming....the sheriff's done us a treat :D
My local wood is looking good at this moment. If it wasn't for certain factors....I could bail:screwy:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Trying to get finished at work, can any one try and get the pitched changed ? Or pm me the number so I can try ? Cheers.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've changed pitch to 11 our usual spot. "the hare is on "
Drew...I've got the reins :thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE