I am confused....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Do y'all read the ads in the paper, then go house to house telling people they are asking too much for their stuff? Or do you just call them on the phone? :dunno: :drive:

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
I tell you what I do when I see someone selling something that I am interested in, I search the internet to see what the NEW price is because it seems some sellers idea of their second hand price is a bargain when you can buy it new from a shop less than what their selling it for.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
I tell you what I do when I see someone selling something that I am interested in, I search the internet to see what the NEW price is because it seems some sellers idea of their second hand price is a bargain when you can buy it new from a shop less than what their selling it for.

...so you exercise your free will and elect not to buy it I assume? Where's the problem?

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
"Anything is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it"
Regardless of profit margins, I think this applies to any object that is put up for sale.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
There's only a problem when comments are made which could be offending to people involved. But I guess some people have more restraint than others....

Last edited:

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
There's only a problem when comments are made which could be offending to people involved. But I guess some people have more restraint than others....

Thats a hypocritical reply if I ever seen one. You insinuate that I have not shown any restraint and come out with that reply, interesting.
I think your looking way to deep into what I have wrote.

I don't think Martyn was being rude or referring to you in particular. He was actually agreeing with you there.

I dont think he was being rude at all. Thats fine if he meant wheres the problem in general, thats why I asked the question, simples :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE