Hunting for Waylands Puukko

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cael Nu Mara

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 8, 2008
Highlands
Herro all, especially Wayland.

First of all i like Waylands website alot (ravenlore) And in it there is a number of pics of a northen style (IMO) Puukko, Ive taken a real fancy to it. And was wondering if one of you fine fellows coulld tell me what it is (i appreciate it maybe homemade or custom) and where to get one? or if its not availible for whatever reason where i could get a similar style/quality job. Also any feedback on the blade would be champion :D

thanks

Sam

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I got the Puukko from the Stromeng factory in Karasjok, I think it's what they do when they get bored of making thousands of their standard products.

As for barrel knives, Ebay was the last easy source but they attract collectors prices now and won't sell to the UK.

VtBlackdog

Tenderfoot
Nov 12, 2008
VT~USA
thanks Wayland,
I've been checking out your website, !!!!

any chance of you doing a tutorial on Leuku lore and use? I have a Stromeng about like the one on your website that you use, and I"d like to know more about it! With photos?

Cael Nu Mara

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 8, 2008
Highlands
any chance of you doing a tutorial on Leuku lore and use? I"d like to know more about it! With photos?

that sounds good, I really fancy a leuku/puuku combo, but have always been put of by its hugeness, thinking that it would be too big to be practical, especially in relativley public places. So a big thing about them would be champion. Also, what do people think is the best sub £100 Puukku (i know were all diferent etc) but a rough guide to the good ones, i currently like the look of the Tornedal job at casstroms but any advice/experiance woulld be grand

Thanks

Sam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE