Hunting catapults, Work sharp - tool sharpener + various for Trade!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

Few more bits for swaps. In no particular order..

Hunting catapults: One large ttf in green high density plastic, as new with bands. One laminate otf wood in camo green, used. One laminate ttf, unused and ready to paint etc this one takes tubes and old school rubber too. Also a little hazel one I made n the fly in the woods for fun.

Plus! A band making clamping tool, two lengths of theraband gold (approx 5 feet) with scraps for band tieing, 5 foot of black practice elastic, unused band set and pre cut band set. Aswell as a leather shot pouch and a handful of lead shot. I can do as much shot as you may want as I cast my own. Trade value £80

pH5U3wk.jpg

gDWdAve.jpg

Original and boxed Work sharp knife & tool electric sharpener with two packs of belts , manual and how to dvd. In good condition and only used a few times. Great bit of kit for those who aren't as able to sharpen on a stone, or those sharpening swords etc. New here for £115 https://www.heinnie.com/work-sharp-knife-and-tool-sharpener Trade value £70

leFIdZb.jpg

asb4FiO.jpg

Old Webley hurrican .22 air pistol. Works great but is missing the sights and fore-end. Chrono'd at gun shop 4.8ft/lb. In used and obvious condition but does shoot fine. I got it ina trade as a project for summer but have so muhc on my hands atm I don't have time. Trade value £35

KmbNo1K.jpg

uWaXcSr.jpg

British ww2? brass parraffin stove. In good contion for age and was functioning last year when I played with it. This is the rare older version, not to be confused with the green painted steel body version that ws produced later. Trade value £30

LNaNgHy.jpg

J5z5Ydu.jpg

Next to it is an old brass parraffin blow torch/lamp by Monitor.I found it in a barn years ago but have nevre used it. Trade value.. £10?

OykVZfi.jpg

Old leather army machete sheath, looks like it'll fit a bolo or latin style machete. Trade value £8

JzLRqrd.jpg

Any questions please feel free to ask, I can tkae more pictures if you need them.

Trade wise I'd be interested in..

shooting gear: crossbows, airguns and related stuff
knives: traditional, modern, military, bayonets etc. open to all kinds as I like variety
tools: axes, billhooks and machetes of all types considered aswell as other cutting tools
ex police/army: riot shields, helmets & armour and leather items such as backpacks, pouches etc
vintage leathers: waistcoats, jackets and belts

Plus any curious and oddities you may have as I'm a junk hunter.. ;)

thanks for looking, I have more items here:https://bushcraftuk.com/community/index.php?threads/knives-tools-various-items-for-trade.149351/

Cheers

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
If anyone is interested in a single catapult or piece of related gear just let me know.

Open to offers :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Will the sheath fit a martindale machete would you consider splitting the catties I would give you a swap for the green one.

Hey, yeah I think the sheath would fit a Martindale nicely. And I can split the catapults if you're interested.

Pm me with what you have in mind! Cheers

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
Interested in the catapult stuff. I’ll pm you tomorrow as I’m away currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GST138

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2007
North Yorks
I have a cometa .22 air rifle with sight and case that I would be interested in swapping for the worksharp. Was over £200 when bought.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE