Knives, tools & various items for trade! :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, I have a bunch of gear that needs to go and you guys get first dibs!

In no particular order I present to you.. (with estimated trade values)

1.New, unused and still in box Mora Kansbol with multi mount sheath. Value of £28! (£33 in the shops)

YGPpU2X.jpg
pgfbTtA.jpg
PlHCp8W.jpg

2.Used but not abused Mora 2000. Value £15

URUyuIK.jpg
eujr48v.jpg

3.Custom Cold steel roach belly knife. Completely reground to full convex with antler handle and leather sheath. Value £30

UiTStNW.jpg
SizfyJ3.jpg
Wr8zqju.jpg

4.Original and rare Buck nighthawk 650BK.In good used condition & much better than new TOPS model. Value £60

d3TfkIF.jpg

5.Brusletto knife with thick leather sheath. Good used condition. Cannot find out which model, maybe it's discontinued? Value £25

aTe7UxZ.jpg

6.Vintage boat knife with leather sheath and rope tool/honesteel. Also comes with a small blue belt. Lovely bit of history and still perfectly functional and in good aged condition. Value £30

0QuNbva.jpg

7.Custom camp knife/chopper. Made from a vintage or possibly antique kindling splitter, rehandled, re ground and with a unique handmade leather sheath by me! Value £45

D6EOMTA.jpg
R7ScqnO.jpg
onIBObK.jpg
SJyI7hk.jpg
f3kJkxX.jpg

8.Discontinued Cold steel Lone star hunter. Comes with box and is in very good condition! Lovely traditional lock knife with a good size and quality. Value £40

tDuQid2.jpg
OYJukq3.jpg

9.One deer antler, about 19" long and in original condition. Value £20 (other items in the picture aren't available)

fM0SJO5.jpg

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
10.Vintage auger bits in various sizes, brands and styles in a wooden box.I think there are about 16 in there. Good aged condition. Value £30

KUz6JPL.jpg
uoZyhnc.jpg

11.English made brass candle and match box holder. Value £8?

OAV68CK.jpg
0AL8JEk.jpg

12.Two very old cut thoat razors. Black one is by Osgar, Germany and the white one is by John Nowill! Both Sheffield steel. The white one is also in better conditon aswell as brand collectability from what I've read over the years . In need of refurbishing as I found them in a shed but the rust doesn't seem to have penetrated much. They come with an old razor box that fits them both/2 razors. Value £30

9ZUBMrs.jpg
tFP07nX.jpg
Fj9qTLc.jpg
8QmOxI7.jpg
mIew6mx.jpg

13.Tilley lantern model X246B in rare orange/bronze colour with original box. Quite collectable and in working but old used condition. Comes with the rare original pre heating tool. Value £50

IVzx8i2.jpg
jvI816v.jpg

In return I'd like..
shooting gear: crossbows, airguns, catapults and related stuff
knives: traditional, modern, military, bayonets etc. open to all kinds as I like variety
tools: axes, billhooks and machetes of all types considered aswell as other cutting tools
ex police/army: riot shields, helmets & armour and leather items such as backpacks, pouches etc
vintage leathers: waistcoats, jackets and belts

I'm open to other offers too. I like oddities, survival gear and random old stuff. Don't need much camping gear though.

All itmes will be posted securely and asap. If anyone wants more pictures of details please feel free to ask and I can offer a sharpening service to any tool for moderate increase in the items value.

Thanks for checking the items out!

Sam

Reactions: Crowe

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Dang it... I saw the stove and thought... 'ohhh... shiny brass!' then read the description :( Ah well :)

It's only unavailable as it's at my brother's, 2.1/2 hours away.. if you want it I'll have him dig it out and bring it back. ;)

I've got one of those heavy brass ww2 mod stoves aswell.. that ones just in my kitchen, I forgot to take pictures and list it!

I will continue digging for items to swap so to everyone intresinte in the sort of stuff I've listed, stay tuned. :)

Reactions: lancs lad

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Greetings Sir,

I'd be interested in the two Moras but have no idea what to offer ? Anything specific your after ?

Robbi

Easy ideas would be other knives..

Military issue knives would be a good start though. In particular an Ontario pilot survival knife, old Swedish knives and unique or long discontinued ones. If you have any like that or any others you might consider trading let me know their details via pm and I'll get back to you asap. :)

I'm open to offers though, I like cool stuff. :D

Jul 7, 2015
Edinburgh, UK
I'd be really interested in the auger bits, but have nothing to offer in return, could I just pay cash and postage in return?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'd be really interested in the auger bits, but have nothing to offer in return, could I just pay cash and postage in return?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hi, only full/paying members can sell here. Sadly I'm not a full paying member..

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Both mora knives and auger bits now gone - pending final confirmation! NOW GONE! :)

Other items still up for grabs.

I'm also looking for a double bit axe (maybe two..) and other shaving gear like vinrage de Gillette's and cut throats.

Cheers

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Hi Samon! like that buck, I have a vintage Jappa (civi) French pilots jacket small to medium in size think its a continental size 42 I was given to thinking it had seen service as there is a French Surname label inside and came through a military outlet, its in good order zips an poppers are fine but inner wallet pocket is a bit shabby cost me £65

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hi Samon! like that buck, I have a vintage Jappa (civi) French pilots jacket small to medium in size think its a continental size 42 I was given to thinking it had seen service as there is a French Surname label inside and came through a military outlet, its in good order zips an poppers are fine but inner wallet pocket is a bit shabby cost me £65

Hello mate, thanks for the offer but sadly I'm an XL .. knife is still available if you have any other offers though.

Thanks

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'm interested in the straight razors as I shave with them :)
How difficult will it be for me to restore them ?

Hello, hmm.. depends on what tools you have tbh. You'd need an bundle of wet n dry sand paper and a few hours of gentle polishing. You could use a Dremel too, I've restored others with one to mirror shine. Just use the polishing pads with autosol after sand paper, then sharpen etc.

Pm me if you have any other questions or want to make an offer. :)

Thanks mate

Reactions: abilou
Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Ummm....well I got, ALICE pack medium and day bum pack in woodland camo in good order, military fly tent for two! DPM gaiters DPM cold weather sniper mitts, DPM gas mask bag and all its kit plus mask, police riot overalls, I have other clothing in large(Russian sniper suit, NVD camo suit) but not XL

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ummm....well I got, ALICE pack medium and day bum pack in woodland camo in good order, military fly tent for two! DPM gaiters DPM cold weather sniper mitts, DPM gas mask bag and all its kit plus mask, police riot overalls, I have other clothing in large(Russian sniper suit, NVD camo suit) but not XL

Hey, I might be interested in the gas mask. If you could pm a picture and the details that'd be great.

Don't have a use for the other bits but thanks anyway mate.

Cheers

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Boat knife now gone! (will post tomorrow as post office was shut today)

Other items still available. Open to offers and also interested in a mountain bike and edc pocket knives of all kinds.

cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE