How's the weather where you are ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lean'n'mean

Settler
Nov 18, 2020
France
Hot one today. A taste of the punishment to come. :rolleyes:
waether-1.png

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Glorious here for the last couple of weeks, grass is starting to suffer.
I tend to hide away from the sun but my wife is loving it!!

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
The woods are golden & green, dappled sunshine with a gentle breeze, just me and a few sheep..
Town on the other hand, oh dear god. That twang in the air of sweat and sunblock, lobster red flesh, some barely restrained, some all hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: Toddy and billycoen

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've been sitting outside working at a table for the last hour, it's lovely, warm, bright, birds and Mooing cows! It will get too bright in a while but for now it's lovely and I'd be quite happy to have this most fo the year round. but it is about 25 days since we had any rain, we need night time showers and daytime sun.
I hope it's a sign of a nice long summer, not too hot but long...

Reactions: Toddy and Robbi

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's threatening to thunder here. I hope it does, I hope it comes with a deluge too.
It has been really, really hot here. Even the wind felt like a hairdryer.
I am scorched. I've been outside redding out the greenhouse. I started before six and gave up as the heat got to me.

I'm enjoying having the big room opened up again, but I could do with a bit of fine overcast and some rain. This constant sunniness is rather alien :)

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
We had 27 on our thermometer in the garden yesterday, at 75% humidity. It feels like more of the same is coming today

Sent from underground

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE