How to stop your car being stolen.......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
attachment.php

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 243

stone monkey

Tenderfoot
Jun 2, 2015
east yorkshire
Reminds me of the story going round a few years ago.
Chap parks his car and as he's walking away a young lad says how about £10 to look after your car ?. Chap says it's ok the rottweiler is in the back, and carries on walking.
The young lad shouts " can your dog put fires out mate "

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Reminds me of the story going round a few years ago.
Chap parks his car and as he's walking away a young lad says how about £10 to look after your car ?. Chap says it's ok the rottweiler is in the back, and carries on walking.
The young lad shouts " can your dog put fires out mate "

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
I was clever enough to leave the car unlocked the other night. Went out this morning and all the glove boxes had been rummaged through. All that was missing was the pound coin we use for trolleys, a small pouch with some prescription medication, and two small gifts for my friend I haven't gotten around to delivering yet. Luckily the alarm sets itself after a certain time, so I reckon they did a quick grab and then ran off. The iPod was still there, and my multitool, and some other bits. They were, however, kind enough to leave me their crappy screwdriver in return. Couldn't been a lot worse

Alex

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I can't really say the things I think about when we're talking about people breaking into cars, in fact breaking into anything...

But, ref OP, yeah, dog, or a big snake.... :D People don't get too close to my motor with the dog in it..

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
240 volts on a damp morning would work well but given someone wired every crital window in their house and went to prison for the satisfaction of bagging a would-be burglar c/o all but instant cremation I'm not going to recommend it!

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE