How the Wild West was won with Ray Mears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Good show, looking forward to the next .
Personally I didn't like Ray's nature programmes it's all heen done better before, however everything else I have on dvd and regularly watch them.
Northern wilderness was great and I was hoping this series would be more like that but it dose seem a bit generalised, big subject to cover in 3 hours.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Still not sure. It looked like the gold in the pan was too set up with they wording something carefull or the gold will fall out. Other than that wish it had more of the scenery

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I'm sure the people who pay for the shows you download from Torrent sites feel the same way

You have no idea how large our DVD collection on which we've spent thousands on over the years is; whilst I do download I spend way way more than most as film is my main hobby. I'm sure many of the license fee dodgers download as well.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
You have no idea how large our DVD collection on which we've spent thousands on over the years is; whilst I do download I spend way way more than most as film is my main hobby. I'm sure many of the license fee dodgers download as well.

Yes officer i did illegally download batman but its ok because i already own gone with the wind :lmao:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Still not sure. It looked like the gold in the pan was too set up with they wording something carefull or the gold will fall out. Other than that wish it had more of the scenery

Having done a bit of panning (for Welsh gold) it looked right to me ... and it is easy to wash the gold out if you are careless....

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Watched it on Iplayer and it was very good, I thoroughly enjoyed it! :)

Only missed it when it was love because the TV signal went!

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
Agreed, my point is that a laptop is a "TV enabled device". Owning a laptop does not mean you need a TV licence though, nor does having a TV in the house. Its the act of watching live TV that needs a licence.

AFAIK BBC Iplayer does not stream live TV so you don't need a licence to watch it. There is a Catchup TV app which ostensibly streams "live" TV but there is a slight delay of a few seconds in the broadcast, so techically it's not "live". Watch out for lawyers!

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Its a great film, one I did not watch for years but is really so well worth watching, I hope you enjoyed it :) I have both from download and on disk :)

Frankly my dear.................:)

Rik what you do is your own business. I know you are not one to sit in moral judgment so it would'nt be fair to do it to you.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
So, from what I understand; Ray's lymes disease was caused by the mis-appropriation of someone else TV licence fee due to a loophole in logical reasoning and a general inability to form coherent arguments? Or have I completely mis-understood this thread? :dunno:

Cheers,

Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE