How the Wild West was won with Ray Mears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Looks good :)

[video=youtube;WzKTd_ks7dM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKTd_ks7dM[/video]

Internationally renowned bushcraft expert and survivalist, Ray Mears, explores how the awe-inspiring landscape of North America shaped the story of the Wild West. How did the mountain ranges, the great plains and the deserts challenge the westward push of the early pioneers? As Ray travels through each landscape, he discovers how extraordinary topography, extreme weather, wild animals and ecology presented both great opportunity and even greater challenges for Native Americans, mountain men, fur traders, wagon-masters, homesteaders, gold miners, lumberjacks, cowboys and lawmen of the Wild West. Available as both a one-hour and a half-hour series to suit all schedules.

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
That's whetted the appetite looks good does anyone have an idea when it's going to be on??

Sent from somewhere?

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
When though? I'm not sure I can wait long, there's so much carp on the tele lately that it makes a change for something decent to pop up!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE