How old are you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

How old(ish) are you? (we cant see your vote)

• 10 or under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-17

• 18-25

• 26-35

• 36- 45

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 46-55

• 56-65

• 66 years old or more

• Total voters

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Age is as much of a state of mind as being lost is, unless your 90. Then you're old. :wink:

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I've got just over a year before the big 30. However I am already following the rest of the men in my family and going bald so how old does that make me?

I think what this post mainly shows is that the students have most time to post on forums :wink:

Bill

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
:yikes: :yikes: We have 18year old female members and I haven't been flirting with them in PMs

I'm the nice young man at the age of 18 (25days till 19)
young enough to spend my overdraft, old enough to know better, young enough to still go to clubs, old enough to regret it the next day, old enough to know women are trouble, young enough to be stupid and still go after them

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
46, but still young enough to embarrass my teenage daughter (14 going on 65) or is that because I couldn't give a damm what most people think of me anymore. I have even been told I'm not going in the car with you dressed like that when I have to drop her off round a mates house. I think my gears quite neat really.

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I'm 30 in ten days time and still building secret camps and dens in the woods, messing about with knives and making camp fires..... I've done it for the last 24 years and don't see why I should stop now.....the messing about that is!!! :eek:):

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I'm 42 going on 18! Although at times it feels 81.

I won't be middle aged for at least another 20 years or so :super:

Dave

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
34 here, and im right there with you Bam, i played in the woods when i was a kid, ill play in them now and ill dodder around in them IF i get old :wink: youthfullness is in the mind, keep happy and active and who cares how old you are :biggthump thats the outlook im taking and if they dont like it ill hit them with the walking stick i would have just made :eek:):

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
So what are you then Andy, old enough to know better but young enough to do worse?! :wink:

EdS

young enought to act like a kid (or refuse to grow up really) but old enought that my "stupid ideas" have become "damn stupid ideas" - guess I've now had more experince of doing studip things.

35 at New Year and looking forward to it. If we get 4 score years and 10 that makes 35 middle aged - that gives me every right to difficult and grumpy. Bring on the cardigan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE