How old are you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

How old(ish) are you? (we cant see your vote)

• 10 or under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-17

• 18-25

• 26-35

• 36- 45

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 46-55

• 56-65

• 66 years old or more

• Total voters

hootchi

Settler
I thought this would be a good one to do, saw it on BB a while ago.

How old(ish) are you? The poll results may give a good idea as to the typical age range of the members and if enough knowledge is being passed on to the younger generation :super: . I predict :) that will not be that many people in the third generation so alot of the skills are being renewed? :?: You decide. :shock:

What do you think of the results?

Hootchi

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Errr...young enough to think i know better...old enough to not care :wink: That would be 17 then. :lol: :wink:

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Same age as my toe ... a little older than my teeth!

Emma

Forager
Nov 29, 2004
Hampshire/Sussex
Old enough to want to do everything but young enough to be using my student overdraft in attempt to do some of it... and old enough to know better than to use my overdraft, and young enough to not care enough to stop doing it...

Confused yet? :D

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Emma said:
Old enough to want to do everything but young enough to be using my student overdraft in attempt to do some of it... and old enough to know better than to use my overdraft, and young enough to not care enough to stop doing it...

Confused yet? :D
Been there done that, 3 years on still paying for it ;-)

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
After the recent holiday I'm almost certainly going to head towards Oz, just need to clear the loans first, although after a 2K paycut at work its going to take a bit longer.

Ah, 18, just starting my Chemistry Degree then and the road to Credit Cards and Loans ;-)

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I see the middle range is most common - how many people are 30 or there abouts?

That seems to be the ripe age for entering into bushcraft. I wonder why? Start of mid life crisis time maybe - or just the realisation that will the hard work you put in at the office, all the years of chasing the buck dont really count for much in the end.

30 OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW QUALITY OF LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MATERIAL WEALTH IN LIFE!

Oh and I'm just shy of 40 now! :yikes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE