how old are you all?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

How old are you?

• too young to know how much trouble women are

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • too young to keep the BNP out of power

• young enough to tell us your age but to old for the above

• too old to tell

• Total voters

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
18 and hit trouble with women last year. broken heart i should have expected. then went out on the bike and broke ribs as well dam it. started walking more after that

Lucky I dont have a bike!

13 and having disturbing thoughts of blood dripping axes and very very sharp knives. Im off to see the baker, mrs twiddle shouldn't have left the bread in the oven

Come again?
:lol:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Half-way to 50 :wink: Works on my sister.

Hopefully next time there is a meet-up i will be able to drive down, if i eventually pass :evil:

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I'm 28 and married for 7 months now. Not too many other responsibilities yet but only a matter of time I think. Still enjoy it while we can. Had a knee operation this year to fix a torn cruciate ligament which nearly put pay to fun in the great outdoors but coming along well now so look forward to summer when it gets here.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
I,m also 36 but going on 18. Still getting tattooed,drinking copious amounts of beer and listening to loud music.Also i,m going to Munich beer festival in september,i think i had better start reading up on some urban survival skills,you know just in case i wake up in some gutter not knowing where i am. :cool:

Oh anybody got any kit tips,so far i,ve got Paracetamol,Paracetamol and eh even more Paracetamol! :roll:

Ahh me and hangovers. CHEERS STUART F.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE