How do I get into shooting?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
If you still fancy an airgun , google Rivington Riflemen , they have an outdoor range north of Bolton and a great indoor set up in Horwich.

Plenty of lads will let you have a go I am sure

They also do a lot with BASC for example Broughton Hall Game fair which they have run the airgun side for 20 years or more

Great bunch of lads and lasses

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
To return to this thread. People wonder about shooting air rifles in their gardens safely and I wondered if the idea of a tube range was any good. These are literally a tube down which you shoot with a bullet trap at the end. They are used in the Devizes Miniature Rifle League for .22 cartridge rifles. Should be very easy to construct.
http://22rifles.djpc.net/

As one would be shooting an air rifle even thick plastic tubing would be strong enough. Might even be an acceptable reason for a higher powered FAC air rifle as it would certainly be somewhere you could shoot which is one of the requirements.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE