how do I change the "for sale" to "sold" in members classifieds?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
yea it says that at the top of the stickies which was dated May 17 2013, but i cannot find the advanced button on this new forum.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm still searching for some things, i thought i had a lot fo it covered before moving over but don't think i fully appreciated how many different things I do on here...

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
If you didn’t add a fore sale option when you first listed then there is no option to charge i have found.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I've been wondering this, as I don't have any edit options whatsoever. I'm on the theme which allows the colour customozation and wondered if this was one of the features that didnt migrate to this theme. But now I can't find how to change the theme back to see if the edit options are on the other one

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
need help also. i cant seem to find any way to change for sale listings to sold? i have a bunch of running ads for items sold and still getting messages. about all i can do is leave a reply stating its now sold but these tend to get lost with further replies. its getting to the point now that i dont want to list things for sale on this forum as tired of explaining its now sold or being unable to correct/edit a listing.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Have a go now Mark and let me know if you can edit things ok.

If there's a problem in future please don't just sit on it, we're not going to sort anything out if we don't know it's an issue for you. This is for everyone, raise any issues and remind us if nothing's happened or you've not got a response, it helps us immensely to help you all.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I've just tried to change my item title from For sale to Sold and I'm having no luck,Anyone know how to go about this.
cheer's

Last edited:

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Open your Post, no need to Edit. Go to the top right area, "Thread Tools"

This should bring a drop down.............

"Edit title" pick what you want...............

This is in Chrome and If you didn't choose to make a "For Sale" title at the beginning, pretty sure you don't have the option to change it.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE