For Sale Berghaus Munro side pouches

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Full Member
Apr 5, 2007
1,740
76
Surrey / South West London
By way of a blast from the past, I have for sale a pair of green side pouches for a Berghaus Munro. These are the hard-backed things of yore. I think they go on a Cyclops Roc as well, but I sold mine ages ago and can't quite remember.


20260917_153312.jpg
Somewhat like their owner, they are quite old, a bit battered and possibly a bit grubby, but still in decent working order.

There are a couple of pinholes, a wayward line of stitching and need a small repair to reattach a zip - it's best that I don't do it - all of which I hope you can see in the photos.

I know these are rare and understand that they can be expensive these days, but equally these are old and I don't want to take the mickey, so I'm asking for £35 all in.

Enquiries welcome.
 

Attachments

  • 20260917_153254.jpg
    20260917_153254.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260917_153244.jpg
    20260917_153244.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260917_153230.jpg
    20260917_153230.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260917_153224.jpg
    20260917_153224.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20260917_153207.jpg
    20260917_153207.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20260917_153145.jpg
    20260917_153145.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20260917_153158.jpg
    20260917_153158.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 17896576670762893608968095208148.jpg
    17896576670762893608968095208148.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 5

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE