For Sale Victorinox Pioneer Alox Black 0.8201.23

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Cyril_UK

Subscriber
Sep 24, 2026
16
1
UK
Hi

I have for sale a brand new Victorinox Pioneer Alox Black, product code 0.8201.23

This was purchased some years ago and never used. These are a bit different to the ones sold now having the red logo.

I’m asking £50 inc postage

Payment via PayPal please. Over 18’s only.

Will be sent via age verification service.

I have 3 of these available to purchase, all brand new unused.

Thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3275.jpeg
    IMG_3275.jpeg
    665.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3279.jpeg
    IMG_3279.jpeg
    668.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3276.jpeg
    IMG_3276.jpeg
    670.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3277.jpeg
    IMG_3277.jpeg
    743 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3278.jpeg
    IMG_3278.jpeg
    713.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3274.jpeg
    IMG_3274.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE