Hopefully a first for BCUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Have a look at this and hopefully you will be as pleased as I am !!!!!!
TATTOOED LEATHER this is my very first attempt.
I'm sorry but I can't remember who private messaged with the idea but I'm glad you did and many many thanks, also a massive thank you to juttle for the scraps of leather here's a pic I'm just hoping I don't displease anybody .
image-8.jpg

Was just a random image that came to mind so no need to scrutinise it too much just the fact that leather can be tattooed with pretty much anything you want be it a border type design as above or a makers mark

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's really cool Trev, I imagine you could make a bomb with the "Western" guys tattooing there gun rigs and the like. I used to paint up leather jackets and bodhrán skins for folks, don't think it'd work on the drums but jackets might be another little line.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Wow that looks stunning as always Trev! That really looks different too which is always good. As you say the possibilities are endless! Very nice work as always :)

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Bearing in mind that that is done on buffalo hide, which is a bugger to work with under normal circumstances, I reckon that's pretty bloody good!

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Patches ? Hmmmmmmm......

BCUK patch maybe ?

there are currently 29,518 members.........get inking mate, one each for every member by christmas :)

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Have a look at this and hopefully you will be as pleased as I am !!!!!!
TATTOOED LEATHER this is my very first attempt.
I'm sorry but I can't remember who private messaged with the idea but I'm glad you did and many many thanks, also a massive thank you to juttle for the scraps of leather here's a pic I'm just hoping I don't displease anybody .
image-8.jpg

Was just a random image that came to mind so no need to scrutinise it too much just the fact that leather can be tattooed with pretty much anything you want be it a border type design as above or a makers mark

'Twas me. Extremely glad it worked!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE