HONEY Stove FS with a difference

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MancsMan

Tenderfoot
Dec 26, 2008
Manchester
You set the amount, its been accepted by both parties, the only thing you can do is bite the bullet, and let it go to Para106.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Thanks everyone, however as this is for a good cause I have no problem with Bert getting as much as he can for this. After all I did try & screw another kuksa out of him - the mercenary git that I am!!! Now get bidding you buggers.......

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i'm just too quick......
Al what can I say mate -
just p.m'ed you again and keeping my fingers off thois keyboard for at least 5 minutes

but Al p.m me your address- can't send you a Kuk but will send you a nice spoon and the carving knife that made it

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
TOP MAN PARA i have said to bert333 i will give 90.00 for the cooker and then he can put it back in to raise more money for the cause,so your good nature has allowad him to raise more money,{I BET HE`S OFF ON A TRIP WITH THE DOSH},so good effort ,i wait for the payment command from bert333,by the way is 333 for the support team for the mtn rescue ,regards cappi,oh the spoon is for the wife

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
not off on trip mate!!! but very grateful to you two for youre awesome generosity.
You have my paypal- fire when ready!
p.m me your addy and I'll post the Kuksa with a couple of my spoons one for you and one for Madame Cappi

Para mate- my offer of a couple of spoons still stands as my personal appreciation for being such a star

and the honey stove is back up for auction
Please start bidding below Bushcrafters

Johan is going to be well surprised by the generosity by some on BCUK- as I am- thanks guys you all :You_Rock_

and no the 333 are my lucky numbers - still haven't won the lottery though:( !!

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
FWIW

Bert - you know me well, we crossed the Sahara together to provide aid to those in need.

To anyone who doesn't know Bert (and I hope you don't mind me saying this) he sold his mother's wedding ring to fund the (third) charitable trip.

There's not a whisper of doubt that Bert will do anything but put this money where it needs to go, and if I know anything about him he will be putting some of his own in too despite not having been in gainful employ for longer than he deserves.

What you might not know Bert is that the chap that got me into motorbikes (a shared passion of ours and what brought Bert and myself together) is in the final stages of MS - so this one is close to my heart.

I have no need for the stove and so will back out of any bidding, but you can count on me making a donation :)

If anyone I've met deserves a lottery win it's you - but I know you'd only pass it on to 'someone more deserving'.

You're a bloody diamond Bert and I won't hear anyone say any different.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
FWIW

Bert - you know me well, we crossed the Sahara together to provide aid to those in need.

To anyone who doesn't know Bert (and I hope you don't mind me saying this) he sold his mother's wedding ring to fund the (third) charitable trip.

There's not a whisper of doubt that Bert will do anything but put this money where it needs to go, and if I know anything about him he will be putting some of his own in too despite not having been in gainful employ for longer than he deserves.

What you might not know Bert is that the chap that got me into motorbikes (a shared passion of ours and what brought Bert and myself together) is in the final stages of MS - so this one is close to my heart.

I have no need for the stove and so will back out of any bidding, but you can count on me making a donation :)

If anyone I've met deserves a lottery win it's you - but I know you'd only pass it on to 'someone more deserving'.

You're a bloody diamond Bert and I won't hear anyone say any different.

YOU SEE HONASTY AND GOODNEES PREVAILS,IN THIS WORLD OF GREED AND MADNESS,I HAVE A CRACKING IDEA LET EVERYONE BUY THE STOVE FOR £10,00 AND PASS IT FORWARD FOR THE NEXT PERSON,THEN AT THE END GIVE IT TO BCUK TO HOLD IN CASE ANY ONE NEEDS TO BORROW IT FOR A TRIP!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
YOU SEE HONASTY AND GOODNEES PREVAILS,IN THIS WORLD OF GREED AND MADNESS,I HAVE A CRACKING IDEA LET EVERYONE BUY THE STOVE FOR £10,00 AND PASS IT FORWARD FOR THE NEXT PERSON,THEN AT THE END GIVE IT TO BCUK TO HOLD IN CASE ANY ONE NEEDS TO BORROW IT FOR A TRIP!

Works for me - Red bids £20 (and doesn't want the stove)

PayPal addy please?

Red

Next...?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE