Hi from Worcestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Catesby

Mar 4, 2009
Worcs
Hello folks, what a great site! Haven't lurked as I only discovered you today and I've barely gotten my feet wet looking around. Just had to join. I have to confess that I'm a greenhorn to bushcraft but, as a child of nature with grave worries for the near future, I've determined to end the pipedream and do something about it.

I'm currently unemployed, so - what with the downtime and boredom - I'm gradually acquiring some kit and tools that should see me out in the sticks. Hopefully for evermore increasing spells of time. Just a quick disclaimer: my Web access is very sporadic; so, if my future responses seem tardy, then it's because I'm away; no offense. Probably in a wood setting light to my hair, or catching a cold!

Anyway, so glad to find you. And thanks for the pdf's! My current bible when away from the computer is Horace Kephart, but it looks like I shaln't need to spend money on bushcraft books again! (with the possible exception of the Venerable Mears). Look forward to shooting the breeze!

Catesby

Mar 4, 2009
Worcs
Cheers John, Sainty, firestarter31, MartinK9. Damn fine to be here. Look forward to seeing you on the threads.

I'd planned to go shopping for a basha/tarp today, but since checking out the site, I think I'll hold my horses and get some nous first!

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hi mate
Welcome to BCUK. You will find tons of information and a bunch of really good helpful people herein.

BTW, you are just in time for birch sap....Yummy

And so to the woods :)

Craeg;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE