Hello from Worcestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 20, 2017
Worcestershire
Hi all,
I was vaguely aware of the existence of this forum, having occasionally stumbled here via Google. I thought it might be worth joining up rather than continuing to just "lurk".

I'm not a bushcrafter as such, although I do have some experience of survival type skills and have always been very "outdoorsy". I used to be very much geared towards climbing, mountaineering, wild camping and long walks, but I increasingly find more "traditional" interests are taking over. I've sold or given away all my climbing gear, super technical bright coloured jackets and lightweight tents. The wife and I have since acquired a Tipi style tent and a portable wood stove!
I used to spend time fishing when I was younger, and around 3 years ago became interested in deer stalking, something which had always interested casually but never really featured on my "radar" as something I could actually go out to learn and do. Stalking is a big passion of mine now, although I'm more often to be found with just my binoculars than with my rifle.
I aspire towards growing some fruit and veg, and keeping a few chickens, which with a bit of luck may become reality this year as my wife and I have just bought our first house which has considerably more garden space than our previous rented home.
I hope to gain some more knowledge here, maybe I'll even have some of my own to share. For now I'll just settle down and have a good old nosy!
Cheers
Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE