Hi from Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 18, 2009
Llandeilo, Wales
Hi all.

After a bit of headscratching I finally managed to join the site. I doubt that I'll be a major contributor but will content myself lurking in the background mostly. I'm not in the first flush of youth and a bit dodgy on my legs now and then. I am fascinated by the depth of knowledge and levels of skills evidenced on these pages.

Taran

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am glad to see that you got here in the end!
Hello and welcome!
I too am a bit beyond my "best before" date and it will not stop me having fun.
Come and join us on a meet some time!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :D You got here :cool:

Welcome to BcUK and the virtual campfire, feel free to pull up a log and join the conversations. :)

cheers,
Toddy

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Welcome Taran, don't worry about the legs, my right knee is now shot but there are plenty of flat camp areas in our wonderful country to pitch your tent or swing your hammock:)

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Ahoy an' welcomes matey....good t' see another Taff around the virtual fire....Ifin ye wants t' be around the real fire....(As John mentioned) come see us at one o' our SWB meets fella.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hello :D You got here :cool:

Welcome to BcUK and the virtual campfire, feel free to pull up a log and join the conversations. :)

cheers,
Toddy

Like the "virtual campfire" Toddy... good way of putting it.

Taran,
there are some great and friendly folk here, they accepted me for goodness sake.
Enjoy the place and remember that it's all about what you can do and can learn to do, not what you cant do.
Goatboy.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ok on deeper reading a lot of folk talk about the virtual campfire.... I like the expresion whoever started it.

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
Helloooooooo! I'm one ocean and half a continent away--can you hear me Taran? If so welcome!

There is a lot of nice and helpful people here. You will enjoy it.

I crested the hill sometime back myself, don't let that hold you back from posting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE