Hi from an expat in SW France

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi guys

As with many I suspect, I've been a longtime reader of threads but never actually signed up to contribute. Eventually, I figured I probably ought to do so.

As the title suggests, I'm an expat and have been living in SW France for over 14 years . I'm a contributor on song of the paddle under the MarkL username (I'd have used the same here but somebody already got it). I regularly paddle the rivers of the massif and also venture up to Sweden and Norway in order to take boats for extended walks. Finally, this year, I gave up trying to hire canoes for uk visitors to France and just bought some of my own to hire, setting up Canoe Massif Cental in the process. Don't want to be commercial on this though.

I already benefitted from the knowledge on the forum and hope to give something back if I can

All the best

All said:
Welcome ...

Thanks for the welcome guys

where is Sweden do you usually paddle

Been around a bit but we've done multiple loops around the Glaskogen area, Mallingsbo-Kloten lake areas and also Rogen.

This year sees a small group of idiots starting out in Rogen and crossing from Sweden into Norway via the Roa River and Femundsmarka park on the Norwegian side, ending up paddling back into civilization in Rorros.

welcome aboard :) where in france are you? i've got family on the border between charante and durdogne

The Lot Valley about 50km East of Cahors

Just so you can picture it .... my local gorge ....

Cele,%20France%20-%20Sauliac%20to%20Bouzies%20018.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE