Hi from North Somerset

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi, I'm Reg from North Somerset.
I'm a keen Outdoorsman and Survivalist with some military experience as well as 39 yrs life experience:cool:
I look forward to contributing and learning from the forum - If there are any other folks from my area, please get in touch as I'm always out adventuring and it's always good to make new friends.
Cheerz

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi reg from over the bridge welcome to the forum great bunch of folks regaeds dave

fredwilde

Hi, I'm Reg from North Somerset.
I'm a keen Outdoorsman and Survivalist with some military experience as well as 39 yrs life experience:cool:
I look forward to contributing and learning from the forum - If there are any other folks from my area, please get in touch as I'm always out adventuring and it's always good to make new friends.
Cheerz

HI mate, joined the site a few weeks ago, just come across this thread. Moved down a while ago with my family. We're near winscombe, where abouts are you?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE