Hi From Leeds.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 20, 2014
Leeds
Hi Everyone.
I am new here, so just want to say hello, and share some info about myself.
Although I am new here, I am not new to bushcrafting Principles. I have been camping and learning the art of survival for around the last 20 years. I suppose I have been serious from a wildcamping point of view [as opposed to a weekend at a family camp site!!] for around the last 13 years. I am well travelled and have wild camped across pretty much all of western Europe and the United States. I have spent my youth [seems a long time ago!!] pretty much a loner, camping alone and doing my own thing. now at 47 years old, I think maybe it is time to start integrating with others, and perhaps give others the benefits of my experience. hopefully we will all have something to learn from one another here, so I am always open to being told I am wrong!! I hope to have something to add in the regular forums, and am looking forward to sharing with all of you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE