Hi From Jolly Jockland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
V

vespasqf

Hi all

My name is Stew, I'm 45 years old and from South Queensferry, Scotland.

I am into airgunning and own 3 air rifles: .177 Falcon FN19 with a thumhole stock, a .177 Weihrauch HW77 which I used for FT and a .20 Theoben Sirocco 2000.

I am ex TAVR and was an Army Cadet Instructor. My big regret is never joining the Regs, never mind I fought my battles elsewhere!

Just getting myself back into the life of the outdoors and love the tips and stories I've read so far in this forum.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Oh no, not another one. Far too many people from your neck of the woods. I hope that you will be a far better member than the current offering.

Welcome to BcUK.

V

vespasqf

Oh no, not another one. Far too many people from your neck of the woods. I hope that you will be a far better member than the current offering.

Welcome to BcUK.

Sorry if we are beginning to take over this forum but we do have the best countryside to choose from! lol

V

vespasqf

Dinnae tell people I'm his mate. I should really keep quiet about knowing him!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:confused: But I like Liam :) He's an amiable nutcase, iimmc that is :D and we can understand him fine :cool:

Welcome to the forum gentlemen :D, and aye, we do have the best of the country :)

cheers,
Toddy

p.s. Sorry, smileyitis strikes again :rolleyes: I'll try to be good.

Last edited:
V

vespasqf

I agree, no way he can have friends. This bloke must be an imposter.

Unfortunately I've known Liam for years. He was my Ju-Justsu Instructor and my hunting buddy. We were out for the 1st time in ages last Sunday and had a great laugh catching up as we had not seen each other for a few years. Mind you I had to go to the doctors on Monday with bleeding ears with all his talking! :D

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
My ears were burning - now I know why!!!

I'm over the moon you've joined the forum Stew.

They're a great lot on here, and I've had tons of good advice from them (all of which I've ignored TBH).

All you need now are a pair of wellies, folded over at the top like mine, and you'll be a Fashion Icon just like me.

Regarding remarks about my "imaginary friends"? All I'll say is, you're never alone with Schizophrenia.

It's difficult being popular...

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE