Hi all - New member but been reading your posts for over a year!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stormcloud

Feb 15, 2012
Bedfordshire
Ello
I finally took the plunge and signed up today after spending the last year reading your posts with interest and a cuppa in hand. Some days my other half would catch me in the shed with a dremel and an ikea strainer and other days wondering why i would ask for some paracord or a new knife for xmas. Well that was then and this is now so time to get involved in some small way. I spend as much time as i can outside, love cooking on an open fire. The other half and the kids enjoy wild camping. I'd like to push it a bit further been following the artic expedition thread with interest but may have to wait until next year.
Looking forward to contributing in some small way but just wanted to say thanks for your posts so far i have learnt so much.
Regards
Clive aka stormcloud

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Welcome and admiting your problem is the first step to.... yadda yadda, you got no chance now its too late.
Seriously though welcome to a wealth of information just for the readin and asking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE