Hi all. Im moving to Kent in a short while and wanted to attend any meetings in the area,can anyone point me in the right direction.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

carbon

Member
Mar 31, 2013
20
6
walsall
Hi all. Im moving to Kent in a short while and wanted to attend any meetings in the area,can anyone point me in the right direction or give advice on where to camp and meet like minded people.
John
 
Hi, bit late on the thread but I live in Broadstairs and I'm having trouble finding areas to go and overnight, too many idiots around my way that would gladly spoil a nights camping, I have heard of a few camp sites near Canterbury that let you light fires and leave you well alone, going to look into them for early spring., hiking wise i tend to do Blean woods a fair bit or nature reserves.
 
Hi, bit late on the thread but I live in Broadstairs and I'm having trouble finding areas to go and overnight, too many idiots around my way that would gladly spoil a nights camping, I have heard of a few camp sites near Canterbury that let you light fires and leave you well alone, going to look into them for early spring., hiking wise i tend to do Blean woods a fair bit or nature reserves.
Puddleduck woods is a brilliant site in Upstreet near Canterbury. They have a couple of glamping things but you can wild camp in the woods


Sent from my [null] using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: cbrdave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE