Hi all. Im moving to Kent in a short while and wanted to attend any meetings in the area,can anyone point me in the right direction.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

carbon

Mar 31, 2013
walsall
Hi all. Im moving to Kent in a short while and wanted to attend any meetings in the area,can anyone point me in the right direction or give advice on where to camp and meet like minded people.
John

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Morning Carbon, so Whitstable it is, oysters and champagne for you and your wife everyday. Good luck with your new adventure…

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Hi, bit late on the thread but I live in Broadstairs and I'm having trouble finding areas to go and overnight, too many idiots around my way that would gladly spoil a nights camping, I have heard of a few camp sites near Canterbury that let you light fires and leave you well alone, going to look into them for early spring., hiking wise i tend to do Blean woods a fair bit or nature reserves.

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
Hi, bit late on the thread but I live in Broadstairs and I'm having trouble finding areas to go and overnight, too many idiots around my way that would gladly spoil a nights camping, I have heard of a few camp sites near Canterbury that let you light fires and leave you well alone, going to look into them for early spring., hiking wise i tend to do Blean woods a fair bit or nature reserves.
Puddleduck woods is a brilliant site in Upstreet near Canterbury. They have a couple of glamping things but you can wild camp in the woods

Sent from my [null] using Tapatalk

Reactions: cbrdave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE