Hey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I thought it's about time I said hi on here, I'm sure a few of you will reconise me from over on British Blades. I registered here when BB was down along with a few other refugees and I was lurking for a while before that, since I just made my second post on here I thought it would be polite to say hi.

Well hi, I'm David, I'm a 21 year old knife/photography/computer geek from Glasgow, I'm not really that big on bushcraft to be honest since I like having a warm bed to snuggle up in at the end of the day, but ever since I was young I've enjoyed reading survival and outdoors books, I'm more interested in the crafty aspects of bushcraft than the surviving in the middle of no where under a tarp while living off the land bit.

See you all around

David

P.S Could somebody tell me how to make the posts here show in the correct order, it's been driving me nuts for ages :p

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
Well fancy seeing you here :lmao: That business of the threads being "upside down " drove me nuts too. :confused:
Click on User CP at the top of the page, find and select the option for oldest first.

See you later :D

regards

beach bum

Toddy said:
Hello :D Nice to see you here.
Cheers,
Toddy
Hey, if I would have seen you today in Pollock park, but since I didn't get out of bed until 1ish and then it started to rain I decided my time would be better spent in the house :p

Just out of interest, does anybody care about rep here or should I just pretend it doesn't exist and not give it out?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE