Herne's Arrow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TasMonk

Mar 25, 2011
Tasmania, Australia
Awesome plunder there, JonathanD! Congratulations.

And thank you for sharing it with us. Your post reminded me of "Robin of Sherwood", which I saw part of over a couple decades ago and absolutely loved. I've thought of that series several times since then, wondering if I could see more of it, but I lost track of the name. Now I'm on the scent of it and will soon be enjoying it again, this time in it's entirety. Thanks mate!

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
Not again, you know the problem with getting old, you keep having to buy the same stuff. I cannot belive they have digital remastered this, will have three copies of it now!

Loved the series one of the few I would go out of my way to watch.

Do all seven swords exist, and are you going for the set?

armie

Life Member
Jul 10, 2009
The Netherlands
No way! Thats brilliant! That was by far the best representation of Robin hood... Still listen to that album whenever I get the chance.. How on earth did you get this stuff? You must have some good contacts???

Indeed!
Since you appear to have such good contacts, may we tell you about the film props we would like to own, so that you could acquire them for us?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE