Hennessy Hex Fly $47.96

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 2, 2007
as always i dip out on the bargain, Lottie can i be cheeky and say if you got a spare at the end can my name be put on it please.

lottie.lou

Forager
Oct 9, 2007
Preston
Thanks everyone! I've been wrapping and labelling the blimin things all day, quite enjoyed it actually.
Your Hex will be posted tomorrow via recorded delivery. Send me a PM with your real name in if you would like to know your tracking number, I can give you that now if you like as I've done that bit already.

Let me know if you have any problems.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
My three have arrived today, which is very odd considering it is a sunday, and I didn't think the post came on a sunday. :confused:

I have being playing in the back yard with it and the mk hammock. Tarp is perfect. :)

thank you very much.

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Mine was waiting for me this morning.

Thanks for the early christmas present, and I had as much fun unwrapping it as I would any other!

Merry Christmas
David

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Unfortunately some of us have to work today to drag this country out of the next recession, not exactly working though as we`ve just put I am Legend on the 50" plasma in the office.

The wifes just rung me to say I have a parcel, I can`t think of anything else on order so hopefully it`s my tarp. I`ll confirm later Lottie.

Rich

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Mine arrived today too, many thanks for your efforts Charlotte, much appreciated :D

All the best of the season to you and yours,
Andy

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Mine arrived today, thanks for your efforts including sterling wrapping duties, hopefully you can spend tomorrow doing lots of unwrapping.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Mine has come safe and sound aswell Lottie.

I`ve put it under the tree for tomorrow :rolleyes:

Thanks for sorting this out chuck :You_Rock_

Have a fab and groovy Christmas

Rich

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Uh Oh, slightly worrying the amount of 'mine arrived thanks' posts here :( . Hopefully I will receive mine this week. Anyone else still waiting?

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Charlotte,

Got mine Christmas eve, thank you very much for organising the group buy, I hope it went smoothly for you.

Brian

lottie.lou

Forager
Oct 9, 2007
Preston
Thanks for letting me know you've got them ok everyone, its a weight lifted!

Uh Oh, slightly worrying the amount of 'mine arrived thanks' posts here :( . Hopefully I will receive mine this week. Anyone else still waiting?

I know of one other person waiting, not sure if thats a good sign or bad one. Well they're insured so if the worst comes to the worst you'll definitely get one. If it has got lost I might have one spare for you while we wait for the compensation to come through too.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
If i'm the 'other person' then it's not time to worry yet.. the office where they're being delivered is closed down until the 2nd Jan.
Either they're already there (I'll check tomorrow after work - it's good being a keyholder ;) ), or the delivery company couldn't deliver because the office is shut...

I'll keep you posted :)

cheers
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE