Help with Bird I.D - warning for a graphic image

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
lol

How about a snuff tube made from the hollow wingbone of a goshawk?

Gentlmen: Is your palp not what is used to be? Trust to S&H Hedgehog Noses. Guaranteed to give you a 'sniffy'.

haha! :lmao:

genuinely made me 'lol'!

I'm now going to have to keep an eye out for more roadkill.. so many precious extremeties that I could ahrvest! ;)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i can see the headlines now.............

Man seen stumbling down country lane clutching fox's penis muttering about hedgehog noses ! public advised to approach with caution !

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Really? That surprises me.

Yep, it's true. Quite a few species of animal/invert etc are on the list in the UK where it is illegal to possess any part of the dead animal (or live animal for that matter). In 2010 I had to appear as a proffessional witness in a court case against two individuals who where collecting Smooth snakes to preserve them via freeze drying. I had to formally ID the remains and give detailed evidence that they were what the prosecution claimed.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
How about turtle, Jonathan?

haha my mums tortoise was techincally endangered! it was a hermann's tortoise, but damn did it have a good shell! ;)

I wouldn't like to get nicked with a bag of fox willies while saying 'I'm rich, rich I tells ya!' to myself.. might raise a few suspicions and have my dwelling searched for more goods! eeek, oh what they'd find! :D
[h=1][/h]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE