Help with a sheath for my new mora clipper please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
I'm still relatively new around here, so please excuse me if I have posted this thread in the incorrect forum (If I have, could someone please point me in the right direction?)

I recently purchased a mora clipper but ... I really don't like the sheath at all. Having looked through a few threads, there are some fantastic sheaths about.

Does anyone know please where I could buy - or get made - a sheath, preferably a hanging leather sheath for a mora clipper?

TIA

Best Wishes
David

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Look in makers sales as a few on here make them.

If you want leather and leatherwork tools try Leprevo as they will be cheaper than Brisa for what you want though Brisa are great.

Have a look through the DIY and Trad crafts section for ideas

jontok

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2009
Norway
Contact Kepis (He's on here somewhere).
He does some realy nice sheaths! (danglers and regular beltloops)

Jontok

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Something like this ?

DSC02114.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

I mostly make kydex for the clippers these days but i might have a leather clipper sheath in the workshop, i can check tomorrow.

leon-1

If Rapid Boy can't help you out, you can also try Rancid Badger, Dougster or even me. All of us have been known to make sheaths for clippers and pretty much any other knife come to that.

Have a dig about and you'll find plenty of leather workers whose skill will extend to making a sheath for a clipper.

Alternatively if you are at the bushmoot this year I'll teach you how to make a sheath for a clipper.

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
If Rapid Boy can't help you out, you can also try Rancid Badger, Dougster or even me. All of us have been known to make sheaths for clippers and pretty much any other knife come to that.

Have a dig about and you'll find plenty of leather workers whose skill will extend to making a sheath for a clipper.

Alternatively if you are at the bushmoot this year I'll teach you how to make a sheath for a clipper.

Again, many thanks everyone for your input and offers of advice - it is very mush appreciated. I will be in contact.

I would love to be able to participate in the bushmoot but will be away on our family vacation but thank you also for your kind offer. One day maybe ....

Best Wishes
David

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE