Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

makeitmyself

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
Hello I am Lin i have been to a few bushes or meets as you call em. I am not what you would call a bush crafter but i have the pleasure of living with one (HWMBLT). That would put me in the category of knowing plenty because i am a nice person and listen to every word he says. I have noticed that when i have been camping, hammocking or mud skating i have come home chilled and can appreciate my home comforts ten fold. So it would seem there is a use for it in my life. I learn something at every meet and the recent meet at Middlewood taught me that rabbit, pigeon and squirrel stew is better and safer than dining at work and most restaurants. I have also met some genuine people who are passionate about many things including getting away from the wife. I can personally advocate that everybody will be safe at the meets and no one will be made to feel like a stranger.
Thanks lin.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Glad you enjoyed the stew Lin.

I for one hope we'll hear plenty more from you, you're right about the meets, I'm constantly amazed at the spirit and friendliness of the people that attend and couldn't recommend a better way of dipping your toe into the muddy waters of bushcraft...;)

makeitmyself

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
dipping your toe into the muddy waters of bushcraft...;)

:lmao: how right you are the only problem was at middlewood is was not just my toes that got covered in mud it got everywhere.

hi Lin - how it going.

so now you've joined isn't about time Greg learnt to sew?

Hi Eds shame you didnt get down at weekend you missed a great meet albeit very wet and muddy.

Thanks for the welcome guys

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
Urgh don't mention this weather. Do I camp out, don't I? The fact I'm here's answered that question!
That aside though, welcome :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE