Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jimin

Jun 7, 2020
Devon
I’m Jim, in sunny Devon. I started working in the forest at the end of last year, with kids, doing all sorts of fun activities.

loving bushcraft... I’m a beginner, learning every day. Making tea is the most important skill I’ve picked up so far.

This forum is great, a wealth of info, and it’s very nice to meet everyone. Cheers!

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hi Jim. Welcome to the forum.
I am next door on the somerset Devon border. There were tentative plans for a meet up in this area but covid got in the way before we got very far. Hopefully in the future.

Reactions: Jimin

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Welcome along Jim.
The forum is a great thing.
I've learnt so much, and I'm very grateful to the organisers and forum members for their collective knowledge.

Reactions: Jimin

Jimin

Jun 7, 2020
Devon
How nice to read all these responses! Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to getting involved in all sorts of discussions, chat etc and who knows, maybe a meet-up sometime

Jimin

Jun 7, 2020
Devon
Great to have you Jim and I hope you have an amazing bushcraft journey, time to move on from making tea :D

We've a dutch oven so tea is just the tip of the iceberg, I promise... there's so much to do in the forest if you have a bit of imagination eh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE