hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 14, 2006
surrey
hi,
my names oli , I recently joined. currently working as a tree surgeon after a stint as a forrester for the national trust in the west country. am 24 and now working in southeast (mainly surrey and london) this site is superb!!! cant over emphasis how impressed i am! If there are any members in the southeast pls feel free to get in contact as i'm looking for ppl to meet up with and put into practice some skills that i've not used for a while :)

oli

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Oli and thanks for the kind words, it’s a reflection of how great the members are. :headbang:
I’m sure that you’ll be able to locate some other people near you, they’re all over the place!!

Enjoy the site :D

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome Oli,

Look out for posts on Sussex, Kent (and maybe even S. London)meetups. You might also spot the occasional tree surgeon in the ranks

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello and welcome to the forum :) There are several meets in a reasonable distance from you and they're good people.

Cheers,
Toddy

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Hi there and welcome aboard,

I'm a mere 350 miles away from you ;) Bit far for an afternoons bimble :D

See you in the forums and hopefully at some of the gatherings next year.

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE