Hello, I'm new here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello,

I am Fruit Loop. I have spent the last few days looking at the forum and the wealth of information. I decided to sign up and join in.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself.

I live in West Suffolk close to the Suffolk / Norfolk border.

My hobbies/interests include Home-brewing both beer and wine, open canoeing, photography, camping, walking be it hills, forest or beach, to name just a few. I do try to combine a few of them together when possible and to share this with other like minded folk.

I love to make things, some are useful, some just for the hell of it/proof of concept. I hate throwing away anything that I can salvage parts from to use elsewhere on another project. As my wife has said many times, "he won't buy one if he thinks he can make a better one."

I would call myself a 'butterfly bushcrafter'. It has been far too many years since rough camping in the Scottish Highlands. I really want to get back out/escape into the great outdoors once more. There is something about being in the great outdoors, getting back to basics and working with mother nature that I cannot get enough of.

I hope to chat, meet, join in and learn from some of you folks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE