New Member in East Suffolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 29, 2022
East Suffolk
Hello,
I'm often scouting around this forum for useful information, so I figured I'd finally join up and connect with the community.
I've been living in Suffolk for about 5 years now, working as a gardener and a leather worker. It feels good to have escaped the city and find myself in a rural setting.
I spend what time I can out wild camping, carving by the fire, foraging and walking the woods and footpaths around Suffolk. Angling and archery are a couple of skills which I'm hoping to get involved with this coming year. I'm new to both, so I'm hoping to pick some brains on those subjects.
I'm looking forward to connecting with this fine community of people, and hopefully I can bring something to the table.
Cheers,
Billy

Dec 29, 2022
East Suffolk
Hello, I hope you enjoy your time here. What kind of archery are you interested in? I live in Suffolk and love archery. Cheers SW
Thanks, Cromm.
I'm interested in getting involved in, what seems to be called field archery, rather than olympic archery. I'm drawn towards a more simple set up.
I was gifted a Samick Sage recurve bow, which is a thing of beauty. Once I get a better understanding, I'm looking to start making arrows and also tying it in with a bit of leather work, bracers/quivers etc.
Are you involved with any of the local clubs?

Reactions: bobnewboy and Cromm

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Thanks, Cromm.
I'm interested in getting involved in, what seems to be called field archery, rather than olympic archery. I'm drawn towards a more simple set up.
I was gifted a Samick Sage recurve bow, which is a thing of beauty. Once I get a better understanding, I'm looking to start making arrows and also tying it in with a bit of leather work, bracers/quivers etc.
Are you involved with any of the local clubs?
Hello, yes that is the archery I do. 3D shoots in the woods, I'm a club member of a NFAS club called Oakwood bowmen.
Make and shoot bows , arrows and quivers. I like the more traditional side of archery.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE