Hello and greetings from South Okanagan Similkameen Valley B.C. Canada

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Welcome from 53N in McBride.
What I see here are many, many brands which we will find impossible to locate.
Aside from that, this is an outstanding DIY site with an enormous collective knowledge regrading stoves of ever size, shape, fuel type and description. If it makes flames, somebody here has been cooking on it.

greenshooots

Nomad
Oct 18, 2007
s.wales
Osoyoos dry Canadian desert

been thru osoyoos a couple of times,and stayed in osoyoos good chinese buffet there, also had a couple of weeks in kelowna stayed on the west bank our youngest works on the oil patch

greenshoots

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Good to know, as seen from Berlin China is pretty far away.
My neighbour recently closed his restaurant. If I can't manage to invite myself privately, I 'll probably try first the above mentioned one before I go directly there.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi and welcome!

I once spent a few days in Penticton and would love to visit again and explore more of the wider area.

Coastal73

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2021
Cawston Okanagan
Thank you for all the responses. Been out walking and had a great hike the other day testing out some boots on the local hills and testing my knees on the way home! Sunny Okanagan weather spoils me as I am from the Coastal rainforest. Fisherman/harvester and ocean island dweller transplanted to the sticks... deer hunter and lumber jack. Never hunted or operated a chainsaw until I came up to the Interior of B.C.. Love the outdoors and looking forward to doing some camping this summer. Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE