Hello from Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris o

Tenderfoot
Jan 23, 2014
Renfrewshire
Hi all
I'm new to bushcraft but have always loved the outdoors.Im looking forward to getting out to learn some new skills this year. I have great memories of my first camping trip to Glen Etive with my dad when I was six years old followed by Many trips to Glen Coe. Now this year i plan to take my six year old son on his first camping trip maybe to Glen Etive, might even take his old papa.😊
P.s love the site.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Hi Chris. Good to see another local (I'm in East Ren) I'm sure you'l find BCUK as addictive and informative as I do.

NS40

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
You'll have access to some good potential sites locally then Chris. Lots of good spots out at the Linwood Moss as well as loads of good places in the Gleniffer & Brownside Braes that are ideal for bushcrafting, wild camping, hammocking (if you haven't tried hammocking yet then you may well be on the verge of a new obsession)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE