Hello From Bear Grylls Advocate

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

BGadvocate

Hello All-

New to site and great forum...I hope to pick-up some good Bushcraft skills

A

Last edited by a moderator:

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
welcome. Now go away. Youre not a member here to learn bushcraft you are spamming. If not then I do apologise but your first two threads were to advertise a BG site and to advertise a BG knife. You are not selling yourself (or bear) very well. Are you working on commission?

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
welcome. Now go away. Youre not a member here to learn bushcraft you are spamming. If not then I do apologise but your first two threads were to advertise a BG site and to advertise a BG knife. You are not selling yourself (or bear) very well. Are you working on commission?

If he is he won't earn very much here :)

I reckon he's another member who has created this duplicate account to stir something up.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
seriously? I dont come here to have products pushed in my face, its nothing to do with it being bear grylls. He probably knows nothing about it. Spam is Spam.

B

BGadvocate

Yeah! They should kick my butt off this forum! I love a challenge!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello BGAdvocate, welcome to BcUK.

I'm one of the Mods, that means that I am part of the team that tries to keep things moving smoothly on the forum.

While you are welcome to join and participate in the threads and conversations, as Lindsay says, trolling or spamming will not be appreciated.

Usually I'm of the mind that if someone says they want to be banned I'm only too happy to oblige them.
However, bearing in mind that you are a newbie, and that sometimes humour does not translate well, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

One also has to ask; is Bear Grylls aware that you are using his name ?
Generally such an iconic moniker is in some way copyrighted, especially when used by someone else active in a similar field.

Toddy

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Ok I read your site, seems to are an individual not a company, If bear really changed your life thats great but please treat the forums as a place to learn and share your personal enthusiasm for the outdoors, it isnt a marketing forum for products. your first two threads are locked. Look around, maybe you will find another knife you like, or other ways of doing things.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
*Shakes his head in disbelief*

firecrest you either have too much time or attitude. I suspect both.
I guess being right it the third option, and as per normal, Firecrest is not wrong. Spam is spam, no matter which way it is sliced:rolleyes:

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Bull****. BGadvocate introduced himself, as was asked of him by a mod, after two posts that were locked.

Read the other threads.

He even gave his full name etc. Not many spammers do that afaik.

firecrest was just plain rude.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Bull****. BGadvocate introduced himself, as was asked of him by a mod, after two posts that were locked.

Read the other threads.

He even gave his full name etc. Not many spammers do that afaik.

firecrest was just plain rude.

Take a few moments and paste his name into a search engine. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE