Hello folks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
I have been lurking on this forum for quite some time now and am mightly impressed by the sense of community, general sharing of ideas and freindly openess (sp).

I don't normally subscribe to forums ( an inherent shyness I guess), but this place seems like a good place to be.

I am a keen outdoorsman, mostly spending any free time I have in the woods around central Scotland ( once or twice a year, my mate & I venture that little bit further). I am looking to invest in an open canoe next year and generally improve my understanding of natures wonders.

Looking forward to learing from you all.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello elrond, welcome to the BcUK forum and the virtual campfire :D Pull up a log and join the conversations.

Cheers,
Toddy

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello elrond and welcome here. When your not out and about, this is a great place to talk about being out and about with other like minded folk.....

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome Elrond,

I find this a unique forum. A good place to be. One day I will get round to the paddling!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Welcome to the forum Elrond, in the words of David Bowie "put another log on the fire for me, and I'll make some breakfast and coffee", and with that thought in mind, I'm off to make a bacon banjo :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE