Hello to the list from Ohio U.S.A.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 6, 2017
Ohio USA
Golly .... where to start .... I have been following this list since 2009 and have read thousands of posts in the archives over the years. I finally decided to join the list. Ohio isn't a great place to do alot of survival this time of year. The last couple on nights have been down to 0 degrees (-15 C to -17 C) right now it is 8 degrees (-13 C) and dropping. Nothing outdoors available to eat except wild animals. It's a good opportunity to stay indoors and sew or make things and do leather crafting.

I have been an active outdoorsman for 40 years -- lots of hunting, fishing, shooting, reloading, trapping and woodscraft. I live in rural applalachia in the Wayne National forest in Southeast Ohio. The largest city near me is probably 20 miles away. I am also a blacksmith and I forge alot of items for the re-enacting community and make alot of firesteels in many shapes and designs. I have been currently tearing down an old barn on my property to turn that flat land in to a large productive garden for this spring and summer. I have been a self reliance person for many years.

Thanks for letting me join the list.
Rusty in SouthEast Ohio
'Two Knives'

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE