hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greg2935

Nomad
Oct 27, 2004
Exeter
Hi All

I was in the UK survival list for ages, moved to Devon so I had to leave that and have signed up to you lot as you seem to be a little closer to my interests, (I hope).

Originally from Zimbabwe, I first got interested in what is now called bushcraft through the boy scouts, we used to have hikes and so on in the Matopas where Baden Powell fought the Matabele.

Ive got quite an interest in history and pre-history.

Best Regards

Greg

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Howdy !!
wave.gif

Welcome to BCUK

leon-1

tomtom said:
Ah ha.. Devon the bushcraft capital of the world.. i think we should be thinking about our own meet up soon!! :biggthump

Welcome aboard!

greg2935 Hopefully the new year, I am pretty much knackered as far as time off is concerned at the moment, but since you are just up the road it may be sooner :)

greg2935

Nomad
Oct 27, 2004
Exeter
tomtom said:
Ah ha.. Devon the bushcraft capital of the world.. i think we should be thinking about our own meet up soon!! :biggthump

Welcome aboard!
Anyone wnat to meet up some time? I won't be able to until the new year as I've too much work to do until then + going back to the Isle of Wight for Christmas. Would be good to get organised with other people though.

Greg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE