Hello from Germany

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Railway

Jan 21, 2023
Germany
Hello, everyone,
As a former (or better: aging) boy scout I recently toyed with the idea of getting my own black german scout-tent (sheets) in order to camp "oldscool" for a few nights every now and then, maybe with one of my sons (13), who is at the boy scouts, now, too and is also be up for it.
When I started looking arround what classic german scout tent parts are currently available and what they cost, I stumbled across the "Polish Lavvu" instead, whose hype I missed, unfortunately. At least in size 1 I was able to get hold of two fine specimens and maybe even an import of three affordable sheets in size 3 from the UK will work (wait and see if they arrive and how they look).
I find these things totally fascinating, not least because they suit my tinkering instinct very much: just the thing for a fun project. Oh, and as an exception, beeing rather short (some of my ancestors must have been hobbits...^^) suits me in this case.
I know that everyone else has probably mothballed things again and are now starting to yawn at the topic, but maybe one or the other is still up for giving me a few tips - I will then ask in the relevant areas.
Cheers!
Railway

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE