Hello from Germany

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bavarian

May 4, 2022
D-BY
My name is Andreas. I am based in the Regensburg area in (south-east) Germany. Interested in bushcraft and survival skills.
Sozialised in 80' Germany, I grew up with Rüdiger Nehberg making headlines in Germany. Having "graduated" with the scouts, I dabbled in living history.
I like self-supported trips - canoe, kayak and hikes. The Hikes both with modern equipment, or "historically correct".
I also practice traditional archery.
Only recently became aware, that bushcraft is "a thing" and that I have been doing "it" for almost all my life.

Looking forward to meeting you - virtually and maybe some day out there in the real world.

Regards

Andreas

May 30, 2022
South Lakeland
My name is Andreas. I am based in the Regensburg area in (south-east) Germany. Interested in bushcraft and survival skills.
Sozialised in 80' Germany, I grew up with Rüdiger Nehberg making headlines in Germany. Having "graduated" with the scouts, I dabbled in living history.
I like self-supported trips - canoe, kayak and hikes. The Hikes both with modern equipment, or "historically correct".
I also practice traditional archery.
Only recently became aware, that bushcraft is "a thing" and that I have been doing "it" for almost all my life.

Looking forward to meeting you - virtually and maybe some day out there in the real world.

Regards

Andreas

Good evening, Andreas.

I play with traditional archery myself.
I am quite found of a German bowyer, Henry Bodnik's bows. The pull smooth, I like them.

Reactions: Bavarian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE