Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

J. J. Magnum

Feb 28, 2006
USA
Good day, my name is J. J. Magnum and I come to you from across the big pond here in the USA. I have had an interest in blades and camping since my early years and now more particularly that I can afford to collect a few knives and get out of doors.

I am an emergency preparedness planner for a health department. I have retired as a law enforcement officer and now spend my time planning for disasters and raising my family.

Thank you for allowing me to visit. I look forward to your insights on the bushcraft world.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
you have a family? - that should help whan you are planning for disasters! :lmao:

seriously - welcome mate - pull up a log! :)

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
J. J. Magnum said:
Good day, my name is J. J. Magnum and I come to you from across the big pond here in the USA. I have had an interest in blades and camping since my early years and now more particularly that I can afford to collect a few knives and get out of doors.

I am an emergency preparedness planner for a health department. I have retired as a law enforcement officer and now spend my time planning for disasters and raising my family.

Thank you for allowing me to visit. I look forward to your insights on the bushcraft world.

There goes the neighborhood... ;) Oh well. :beerchug:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to Bushcraft UK mate. I'm sure that you'll have an enjoyable time here, the guys and girls are fantastic and the fires warm...

J. J. Magnum

Feb 28, 2006
USA
Hoodoo said:
There goes the neighborhood... ;) Oh well. :beerchug:

Gee I hope it was okay that I said that you recommended me? :lmao:

Seriously, thanks for the welcome. I always love hearing ideas from a different perspective. This should be a great education!

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
J. J. Magnum said:
Gee I hope it was okay that I said that you recommended me? :lmao:

Seriously, thanks for the welcome. I always love hearing ideas from a different perspective. This should be a great education!

Is J.J. Magnum your real name? Cool! Reminds me of all the 80's cop shows rolled into one!

Welcome, pull up a log. Good thing about the virtual campfire is that the smoke never blows in your face.

J. J. Magnum

Feb 28, 2006
USA
ilovemybed said:
Is J.J. Magnum your real name? Cool! Reminds me of all the 80's cop shows rolled into one!

Welcome, pull up a log. Good thing about the virtual campfire is that the smoke never blows in your face.

No, not my real name, but one I acquired in college. I liked it better than T.J. Hooker or Adam Twelve... :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE